Patricia González Perez, acting under the commercial name of “Hand in Hand Medical Concierge” (hereinafter “Hand in Hand“), with an official address in Circuito Madrigal 1929, Colinas de San Javier, C.P. 45110, Guadalajara, Mexico is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Purpose of this Privacy Notice
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by the corresponding interview with us performed by telephone, videoconference or any other form of communication. It includes information you provide when you contact us via our website and/or the information received by any of Hand in Hand personnel when asked about the services we perform. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, debit/credit card information, personal description, including: age, gender, height, weight, marital status, and medical and information relating to your health and medical history, including but not limited to: conditions as Diabetes, hypertension, HIV/AIDS, etc., type of procedure the user is interested in, current medical treatments, recent surgical procedures, medical insurance, allergies, consumption of alcohol and nicotine, among others..
- Information we collect about you. When you call our telephone service helpline, we will automatically record the phone number you used to call us. Regarding each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to our website, is collected via cookies. This includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), and details of how you have browsed through the website.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
o to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us (this includes passing your information to medical practitioners, consultants and doctors that we work with, referred to as our “partners”);
o to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
o to notify you about changes to our service;
o to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
o to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you if you opt-in to such communications on our consent form. If you do opt-in to such communications, and you later decide that you would like to opt-out, you can contact us in writing at any time to inform us of your decision (please see our contact details at the bottom of this policy or on our website).
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
o to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
o as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
We may never use the information regarding the following purposes:
- Renting or selling your personally identifiable information;
- Obtaining any other benefit from your personally identifiable information; and
- Using your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes.
Disclosure Of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our contracted personnel.
- Selected third parties including:
o our partners, who will contact you directly in line with our terms and conditions;
o our payment services providers to enable the processing of your payment details, if needed;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
o In the event that we sell or buy any previously accepted business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
o If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and any other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hand in Hand, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The totality of our data is stored in a digital server, following the measures established by the “Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares”. The country in which your personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms.
- We have your consent.
- The transfer is necessary under regulation, in the performance of our contract with you, or to protect your vital interests.
- The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The transfer is authorized by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of your privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of your rights.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will only contact you if you opt-in to such communications on our consent form. If you do opt-in to such communications, and you later decide that you would like to opt-out, you can easily unsubscribe from these messages.
The Data Protection Laws gives you Data Rights. These include:
- The right to access information held about you.
- You also have the right to correct any errors or omissions with your personal data
- Seek your personal data to be erased or forgotten
- Opting out of automated decision making
- Objecting to how Hand in Hand processes your information.
We require proof of ID to be able to process your request and we will respond to all legitimate requests. If it will take us longer to comply due to the complexity or volume of requests we will notify you.
Our contact information to use your rights or ask any questions is at the end of this Policy.